(FREE summary downloads - click here http://bit.ly/WorldLeaderPhilosophyFreeDownloads)
Tony Robbins is undoubtedly one of the greatest thinkers & leaders of this age. For over 3 decades he has been the go-to coach & consultant for presidents, peak performers (in every discipline including business, sport & entertainment) & a positive influence for millions around the world. He’s also contributed 100’s of £millions to charities, helping those on the lower rungs of society’s ladder.
He was asked to distill his approach to life to share what makes him so positive, successful & capable in the face of life’s challenges & uncertainties.
After deep analysis of his thought process he realised his empowering & successful outlook on life was based upon these key beliefs & statements.
1. There is always a way
2. It’s not what I get that makes me happy, but what I become
3. Daily, I become more
4. No failures, only outcomes: as long as I learn something I’m succeeding
5. If I can’t I must. If I must I can.
6. Life is a process, not an outcome. I am becoming.
7. The journey is the reward
8. I am patiently compelled
9. I have personal power
10. Everything happens for a reason & purpose that serve me
11. If it doesn’t work, I am about to learn something, get something new, or find something even better ahead
12. Masterpieces take time
13. I strive to become balanced daily
14. It’s OK to be afraid: it’s not what I feel, but what I DO that matters
15. I am master of my states
16. I find great joy in little things....a smile, a sunset, a new day, a friendly gesture
17. If I don’t like the way something feels, I do something else or change the way I’m evaluating it
18. I give more to myself & others than anyone expects
19. Direction is more important than outcome
20. I create my own reality and am responsible for what I create
21. If I’m confused, I’m about to learn something
22. I treat others with ultimate respect
23. Everyday above ground is a great day
24. Any communication is an expression of love: violence or anger is a bound up expression of love; the highest level the person can do at the time
25. There is only one thing / event which is you / I which is everything. I see me everywhere & in everyone
26. I am not my body, I am not my mind. I am something called being
27. The purpose of being is to expand
These beliefs & statements are the lenses he looks at life through and what enable him to contribute to millions of lives (from presidents to prisoners) across 7 continents.
Could any of them serve you or anyone you know?
Life is too short to try & figure it all out ourselves. We don't need to reinvent the wheel!
Chances are that when things work for others (in any arena), if we do the same, we will get similar results.
If you think life could be more rewarding or you could be happier, are any of these statements worth exploring or playing with?
- Could you evaluate what your thought process is?
- Are you habitually using ideas or self-talk that isn't serving you?
- Could you adopt some of the statements above or come up with your own empowering philosophy?
“When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change.” - Dr Wayne Dyer
(Instant access to FREE summary downloads - CLICK HERE http://bit.ly/WorldLeaderPhilosophyFreeDownloads)
Reference / further info - www.TonyRobbins.com
Whilst this platform is only in it's infancy our experience runs deep & we have got lots of amazing content lined up, helping give industry experts (across a variety of specialisms) a platform to share their wisdom & knowledge with you.
Our vision is to authentically contribute towards a better world by saving people time, effort & money by sharing positive content that Enhances Lives, Empowers Businesses & Elevates Well Being.
Thank you for your interest & support!
We'd love to gift you exclusive FREE bonus content, including videos, mini-courses & useful resources - all which contribute to Enhance Lives, Empower Businesses & Elevate Well-Being.