The Wheel of Life is a simple, quick yet powerful way to look at the various components of your life (as it stands today) & how it could easily be improved.
BENEFITS OF THIS EXERCISE INCLUDE
- See your life as a wheel & how it flows
It's an easy visual analogy. The more balanced it is, the smoother it will run
- Identify what is & isn't working
Understand the different areas of your life & where attention may need shifting
- Increased happiness & balance
Doing this exercise & acting on the results can improve overall peace & success
- It only takes moments but powerful insights
The whole exercise can take as little as 5 minutes, but it can reveal a lot
- Anyone can do it & everyone can benefit
This is universal...
Hi there, we've just created another video tip for you which we are certain can make a positive difference to your happiness, motivation & focus.
In the next few minutes you’ll learn how you can work-smart & turn your computer / laptop into a tool which:
- inspires you
- motivates you
- keeps you focused on those things which are important to you
- helps you attract more of the good stuff that you want in your life
Basically it's how to turn your computer into a dynamic & virtual vision-board which displays inspiring images you have pre-selected.
You may be asking ‘So what? / Why should I do this?'
To which we'd say give it a try, because:
- It’s very easily created
- It’s a simple & powerful technique
- It’s a smart & effective use of the time you’re around your computer (which possibly equates to tens of hours per week)
- Once you’ve set it up it’s totally effortless
- It focuses both the conscious & subconscious...
Every so often a potentially game changing resource comes along. Not often, but on occasion....and this could be one of them - www.DigitalMarketingApprentices.com
Today I just want to share with you a new resource & platform which we’ve just discovered, where you can get a hungry, ambitious & skilled intern to support you for 10 hours a week over 3 months.
It's already been raved about and the likes of Harvard University, DropBox, AirBnB, The Internet Business School, The Online Video Academy & 100's of small, medium & larger size businesses are already tapping into the win/win opportunity available.
Please just ask yourself:
1. What would / could I do with an additional 120 hours over the next 3 months?
2. Which projects, hobbies, people, activities would / could I nurture?
3. How much quicker could I get things done & achieve what I want to achieve if I could leverage someone else’s time & skill set over 120 hours?
(FREE summary downloads - click here http://bit.ly/WorldLeaderPhilosophyFreeDownloads)
Tony Robbins is undoubtedly one of the greatest thinkers & leaders of this age. For over 3 decades he has been the go-to coach & consultant for presidents, peak performers (in every discipline including business, sport & entertainment) & a positive influence for millions around the world. He’s also contributed 100’s of £millions to charities, helping those on the lower rungs of society’s ladder.
He was asked to distill his approach to life to share what makes him so positive, successful & capable in the face of life’s challenges & uncertainties.
After deep analysis of his thought process he realised his empowering & successful outlook on life was based upon these key beliefs & statements.
1. There is always a way
2. It’s not what I get that makes me happy, but what I become
3. Daily, I become more
4. No failures, only...
The short video above explains why Wordpress is the #1 Website platform of choice & why you should seriously consider being able to use it!
There are thousands of people around the world wanting to see & hear what you have to say & offer & a Wordpress Website is a great way to help you reach them.
If you already have a website you may want to consider updating with Wordpress & / or some of the fantastic free added functionality from free plugins. Don't take our word for it, see the summary below.
WORDPRESS: The 17 Biggest Reasons why it's so popular
What's the one thing we all have equal in any given day?
What's the one thing we hate people disrespecting or wasting?
The answer (of course) is TIME.
Each one of us gets 24 hours in any given day and what we do with it determines our ultimate happiness & outcome in life!
Is it fair to suggest that most of us would like to work smarter (not harder) to free up more of this precious resource to spend it exactly how we wish, with the people, passions & projects we most care about?
Would you like 13 quick tips summarised in a 1.5 minute video?
If so, watch the short video above where we've distilled the key takeouts from an hour long episode (#306) of Shawn Stevenson's excellent 'Model Health Show' (rated as the number one Health podcast on iTunes).
Reclaim your time!
13 Tips to Conquer Distractions & Get More Done - A Quick Summary
1. Switch off notifications across devices - the average person checks their phone 150 times per day. How much of that...
Video is the #1 marketing tool, is proven to increase the speed of learning and is used by over 80% of companies to grab attention on social media.
The Power of Video - it’s proven - everyone buys more, learns more and engages more with video.
Did You Know?
- 92% of mobile video users share content with others
- 500 million people watch Facebook video daily
- 76% of marketers plan to add video to their site making it a higher priority than Facebook and Twitter
- 88% agree that using video in education increases achievements
Contrary to popular belief, making multiple different types of video has never been simpler and anyone can now do it both quickly & easily, without the need for any previous technical or video creation experience.
We are fortunate to have access to over 20 powerful online tools & mobile apps which create videos which would have traditionally cost £1,000's for a specialist to create.
This short video shares 10 essential video...
We'd love to gift you FREE bonus content before anyone else, including videos, mini-courses & useful resources - all which contribute to Enhance Lives, Empower Businesses & Elevate Well-Being.